Van Besouw 3820
Ultimate comfort. That’s the 3820. The substantial yarn weight of the cotton used in a three-colored blend. The wide, contemporary color palette is a relief for every interior: offering the right character for every room. Also particularly suitable for carpets with volume finishing (folded edges).
- Cotton is a very strong fiber and therefore perfectly suitable for heavily used areas.
- Knitted in the combination of three composite colors. The pile deck is a uniquely yellowed color image.
- Knitting cotton. Van Besouw has become known for this.
- Note the writing character, due to the combination of fiber and knitting technique. The longer the carpet is used, the more beautiful
- High-strength fiber
- Matte appearance
- Long lifespan
- Very versatile
- Very suitable as a made-to-measure rug
- Carpets are standard equipped with comfortable non-slip fleece backing
11.6 mm Thickness
Van Besouw Brochure
Laying Advice 3820
General Maintenance Manual
Van Besouw Features
Van Besouw Warranty
3820-020, 3820-040, 3820-070, 3820-210, 3820-250, 3820-270, 3820-320, 3820-340, 3820-460, 3820-480, 3820-540, 3820-560, 3820-605, 3820-620, 3820-640
There are no reviews yet.