Van Besouw 3810
Van Besouw became famous with the cotton loop carpet, and their 3810 is an extra luxury new version of this famous carpet. Truly an example of a high-quality design classic in a new edition. A big advantage of the 3810 is that it is also suitable as a volume rug. The edges are then folded over; the middle part is provided with a carpet underlay. Luxurious and minimalistic.
- Cotton is a very strong fiber and therefore perfectly suitable for heavily used areas.
- Knitting cotton. Van Besouw has become known for this.
- Note the writing character, due to the combination of fiber and knitting technique. The longer the carpet is used, the more beautiful
- High-strength fiber
- Matte appearance
- Long lifespan
- Very versatile
- Very suitable as a made-to-measure rug
- Carpets are standard equipped with comfortable non-slip fleece backing
11.7 mm Thickness
Van Besouw Brochure
Laying Advice 3810
General Maintenance Manual
Van Besouw Features
Van Besouw Warranty
3810-020, 3810-040, 3810-310, 3810-390, 3810-490, 3810-510, 3810-610, 3810-630
There are no reviews yet.