Van Besouw 3805
Van Besouw 3805 is a true design classic. An invention by Van Besouw from 1969, which is still current. The cotton carpet is of indestructible quality. Typically Van Besouw: the 3801 is a knitted carpet. This is evident in the optics: a curly loop that falls frivolously in all directions. The carpet is in use at its best.
- Cotton is a very strong fiber and therefore perfectly suitable for heavily used areas.
- A special look through knitting.
- 3805 is the mixed variant of the design classic, 3801.
- High-strength fiber
- Matte appearance
- Long lifespan
- Very versatile
- Very suitable as a made-to-measure rug
- Carpets are standard equipped with comfortable non-slip fleece backing
8.9 mm Thickness
Van Besouw Brochure
Laying Advice 3805
General Maintenance Manual
Van Besouw Features
Van Besouw Warranty
3805-005, 3805-008, 3805-120, 3805-207, 3805-216, 3805-221, 3805-325, 3805-330, 3805-342, 3805-345, 3805-412, 3805-525, 3805-545, 3805-601, 3805-602, 3805-625, 3805-635, 3805-655
There are no reviews yet.