Van Besouw 3809
Van Besouw 3809 has coarse cotton stripes, giving 3809 a robust appearance. This tightly knitted new quality has its own character.
- Inspired by the Dutch fields seen from the air. The result: a characteristic knitted cable structure
- Cotton is a very strong fiber and therefore perfectly suitable for heavily used areas.
- Knitting cotton. Van Besouw has become known for this.
- Note the writing character, due to the combination of fiber and knitting techniques. The longer the carpet is used, the more beautiful.
- High-strength fiber
- Matte appearance
- Long lifespan
- Very versatile
- Very suitable as a made-to-measure rug
- Carpets are standard equipped with comfortable non-slip fleece backing
7.9 mm Thickness
Van Besouw Brochure
Laying Advice 3809
General Maintenance Manual
Van Besouw Features
Van Besouw Warranty
3909-015, 3909-115, 3909-485, 3909-508, 3909-605, 3909-625
There are no reviews yet.