Fitnice’s woven vinyl flooring is durable and beautiful.
All woven vinyl flooring is not created equally. In fact, many companies claim they have a superior product when in fact, their products can’t even stand up to most standard tests. Furthermore, many brands can only offer acoustical properties in a woven vinyl that is Class 1 and Floor Score Certified. However, Fitnice Woven Vinyl is so much more than just a pretty flooring solution!
- With a monofilament in both the warp and weft threads, the product is as strong on the inside as it is on the outside. This means you will never see white threads fraying out of this flooring.
- No antimicrobials are used in the manufacturing process.
- It is completely Phthalate free.
- Proven to be Antimony free.
- Heat set to remain waterproof and add dimensional stability.
- Available in rolls, tiles, planks, diamonds, hexagons, and two different triangle shapes.
- Area rugs are available with various borders, and frame-less (no border).
- With a written outdoor warranty, you can use this flooring both indoors and out.
- Wall products available, with or without backing.
Of course, none of the above matters unless the colors and patterns are desirable. Fitnice Woven Vinyl is available in today’s color trends, and designs mix enough elements to mitigate soiling and scuffing issues that other brands can highlight. Plus, with their Flooring Composer, you can easily test colors and collections within a room scene. Therefore, they take the guess work out of your design!