The Color Conductor is going to revolutionize the way you think about rubber flooring!
Looking to create custom rubber tiles? Your search is over! Thanks to Summit International Flooring’s Color Conductor, you can create unique rubber tiles in minutes! Designed to be fun and interactive, the program will guide you through the process from start to finish. To begin, simply choose from an assortment of color options and then select how much of each color you would like to incorporate into your unique tile!
Once you are finished creating the perfect tile, you can send it out via social media, email it to a client, or simply save it to a gallery so you can enjoy it time and time again! For instance, you can create and save up to eight tile swatches which can be saved in your gallery for up to six months. However, if you do not make an account, your swatches will be deleted once you exit the Color Conductor.
Although you will be presented with the option of seeing your tile in a room setting, we also provide you with the option of requesting a sample! Therefore, if you’re happy with how your tile looks, just click “request” and one of our dedicated employees will be more than happy to respond.
In short, the Color Conductor is meant to be used when you’re looking to create something completely unique. Please refer to the instructions at the top of each page as you go through the process of building your custom tile. If you have any confusion along the way, please refer to the building guidelines below.
- Maximum of six colors allowed per swatch tile.
- Cork counts as a color and is automatically set at 10%.
- You can use the same color as “fine” and “coarse”. However, if you choose a “chunk” option, you can only choose the same color in a “coarse” option.
- There is a minimum of 15% of “fine” required for every swatch.
- All color percentages are rounded to the nearest 5%. For example, if you input a value of 62%, it will be rounded down to 60%.
- If you choose to use “chunks” in your tile, you will only be allowed to use a maximum of two different “chunk” colors. The total amount of chunks may not exceed 30%.
- Each swatch you create will have a randomized pattern. This is meant to provide you with a composite look that is similar to the real product.
- Make sure that the total of any tile is 100% before you “Mix It”.
- Every swatch can be sent via email or shared through Twitter or Facebook.
- If you would like to save your tile, please register for an account. This will allow you to save your tile for six months. Please note: only one gallery can be created per email address.
- If you choose not to register an account, your tile will be erased once you exit the Color Conductor.